Vision Trimax 35 Wheels - Grey
The Vision Trimax 35 offers a lightweight combination alloy rim. With a wind cutting 35mm depth, and a bump softening width of 17mm, this wheelset is a true winner. Add in the fully adjustable P.R.A. hub and aero bladed spokes to these hand built wheels and you are in for a smooth ride no matter if you are on the flats or in the hills, or anywhere in between.
- Alloy 35mm deep clincher rim.
- Interspoke milling R06 system.
- Extra light PRA hubs for DP spokes.
- Black anodized CNC braking surfaces.
- 6 sealed cartridge bearings (2F + 4R) mounted on 17mm axle diameter.
- Aero bladed spokes.
- Artisanal built, entirely by hand.
- Includes QR and rim tape.
- Rims – sandblasted black anodized (The black braking surface is an aesthetic finishing, it will change color during use).
- Front and Rear hubs – black anodized.
- Spokes – black.
- Alloy free-hub body for Shimano 10-11sp or Campagnolo 10-11sp.
- Spokes (F/R): 16 radial front wheel; 21 rear wheel, 14 cross 3 drive side and 7 radial non drive side (2:1 Ratio).
- 1,630g / set (w/o QR).