A compact transport solution for your holidays. The Thule EasyFold 934 XT car bike rack holds up to 3 bicycles at once. Thanks to a broad compatibility, it allows you to transport all kinds of bicycles, including lightweight road bikes, mountain bikes with a wide handlebar, e-bikes and even fat bikes. Besides, this all-rounder impresses with user friendliness: First of all, it is easy to load and unload. Secondly, the detachable, flexible frame holders make a clicking noise once you have reached the right torque to protect the sensitive carbon frame of your bike. What's more, the rack offers a wide tilt angle for easy access to the trunk of your car.
When not in use, the EasyFold 934 XT bike rack can be folded to a size of a standard suitcase within seconds. Thus, it can be comfortably stored in the trunk of your car or at home - waiting for the next use.
• Car bike rack for up to 3 bikes
• Reliably transports heavy e-bikes/pedelecs, mountain bikes and fat bikes
• One-handed closure with low forces
• Removable frame holders for easy loading
• Tommy nuts with AcuTight torque function to protect sensitive frame tubes, e.g. made from carbon: clicking sound when reaching 5 Nm
• Extra-long rim holder with ratchet system, suitable for a tyre size of up to 4,7"
• Also suitable for bikes with a large wheelbase
• Comfortable tilting thanks to foot pedall
• Wide tilt angle for easy access to the trunk, even on vehicles with low tailgates
• Optionally available loading ramp (item no.: 2255891)
• Rack can be secured on the vehicle and the bikes can be secured on the rack (keys included)
• Fits frame Ø 22 - 80 mm
• Rail distance: approx. 22 cm
• Dimensions when folded: approx. L: 83 cm / W: 31 cm / H: 86 cm
• Dimensions when unfolded: approx. L: 83 cm / W: 123 cm / H: 86 cm
• Ergonomic transport of the rack when folded thanks to integrated wheels and carrying handle
• 13-pin plug
• TÜV and City Crash approved / Euro-BE
• Max. weight per bike: 30 kg
• Max. load of the rack: 60 kg
• Weight: approx. 23,1 kg (Note: The weight of the rack incl. bikes must not exceed the maximum load of the vehicle)