A performance triathlon shoe that's fast, comfortable and quick in the transition. This is the slightly less extreme of Mavic two triathlon shoes. But only slightly. The Energy Comp outsole is a fraction more flexible than the full carbon version used in the Ultimate—so comfort is increased but without sacrificing much power. It also features Ortholite® inner sole for added support, but with tri-specific design features including a large, easily adjustable strap and over-sized heel loop for quick transitions and a fast-wicking lightweight mesh upper for when you come out of the water. If you’re looking to improve your times, this shoe will give you the kick you need.
- Enhanced energy transfer.
- The Energy Comp Outsole brings the rider's sole closer to the pedal for increased efficiency.
- Index Energy Transfer: 50.
- Comfort and fit.
- The OrthoLite® ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and unmatched comfort.
- Supple synthetic micro fiber upper for optimal fit and ventilation with strategically placed laser cut holes for air flow.
- Fast transition.
- The heel loop is designed specifically for triathlon use.
- The wider strap makes your transitions fast and easy..