Look Keo Sprint pedals
Designed for occasional, amateur and novice cyclists, the Kéo Sprint pedals prove to be reliable, effective and extremely robust.
The pedals are built using spring technology, which offers the possibility of adjusting the tension between 8 and 12 for a secure hook / release.
To increase its strength, the support surface is reinforced by a stainless steel plate which gives it an exceptional durability.
The Kéo Sprint shaft line uses an oversized steel axle. It consists of a miniature ball bearing (12 mm internal x 18 mm external) and a needle bushing for better resistance to stress.
A spacer is positioned to maintain the needle bushing. This limits frictions and allows better fluidity during rotation. A new procedure for controlling the coupling of the shaft line in the body also allows us to guarantee greater reliability of our pedals.
LOOK axes are approved only after a rotation test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm. with a load of 90 kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (which creates an impact at every turn). This equates to a sprint of André GREIPEL of 1700 watts at 100 rpm. for 333 hours! The test is far superior to the current standard, the ISO 4210.
- Usage: Beginners, amateur and occasional cyclists
- Corpa: Bi-injected in composite.
- Axle: Chromoly 53 mm.
- Thread: 9/16 X 20 mm.
- Bearings: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bushing.
- Axis / sole height: 17 mm.
- Pedal axle distance: 53 mm.
- Support surface: 210 mm² / Width: 45 mm.
- Voltage: Spring adjustable from 8 to 12.
- Gray Kéo Grip cleats (4.5 ° angular freedom).
- Angular freedom: 0 °, 4,5 ° or 9 ° depending on the type of cleat (Black, Gray, Red).
- Pedal weight: 140 g (350 g the pair with cleats and screws).
- Black colour.
- In the box: A pair of Kéo Grip Grises cleats + screws.
- Warranty: 2 years.