Look Keo Blade Pedals Composite - White
The Blade body and blade are built from composite material. This substance makes the production of a range of less rigid blades possible – 08 to 12 -, for a cleat engagement and release feel that falls between a metal spring and a carbon blade pedal.
The Blade brings together all the benefits of a blade pedal: crisper in and out clipping, better foot support for more security, aerodynamic shape and low weight (compared to a conventional spring system). The platform contact area has been enlarged, providing excellent pedaling stability.
- COLOR: White;
- USAGE: Regular rider to Competitive;
- BODY: Composite;
- AXLE: Chromoly steel +;
- THREADING: 9/16 X 20 mm;
- BEARINGS: 2 ball bearings, 1 needle bearing cartridge;
- PEDAL STACK HEIGHT: 14 mm;
- DISTANCE PEDAL SPINDLE / CRANK ARM: 53 mm;
- CONTACT SURFACE AREA: 400 mm²;
- FLOAT: 2 types of composite blades: 8 and 12;
- CLEATS: Kéo Grip Cleats Grey;
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT: 0 °, 4.5 ° or 9 ° according to the cleat color (Black, Grey, Red);
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 120 gr (308 gr per pair with cleats and screws);
- ACCESSORIES: A pair of Grey Kéo Grip cleats + screws;
- GUARANTY: 2 years.