Garmin Vector 3 pedals
Ride stronger, smarter, connected with the Vector 3 pedal-based power meter. As you strive to beat your personal best on your next race or Gran Fondo, power is the most reliable way to gauge your performance on any given day, at any given time. Unlike other power meters, Vector 3 has the sensors housed right in the pedals, so it delivers reliable, accurate data on every training session. With the Vector 3 dual-sensing system, you get the valuable ability to see right and left leg power independently. Vector 3 measures total power, cadence and left/right balance as well as advanced cycling dynamics, which help you tailor your training around your specific weaknesses and strengths to improve your form. It tracks seating/standing position to determine when and how long you were in each. So, you can gauge position effectiveness, power phase to show how you’re currently producing power in a pedal stroke and platform centre offset to show where power is applied on the pedal so you can ensure proper cleat position. Each metric can be viewed on compatible Edge® cycling computers and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes.
- Measures total power, left/right balance, cadence and cycling dynamics.
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height.
- Fully integrates with Garmin cycling ecosystem for data analysis.
- Allows for easy updates via compatible Edge® cycling computers, ANT+® connectivity or Bluetooth®-enabled fitness devices and Garmin Connect™ Mobile app.
- Battery life: up to 120 hours
- Battery type: LR44/SR44 (x4)
Battery life: 120 hours
Weight: 316 g
Max. rider weight: 105 kg
Accuracy: +/- 1.0%
Cleat type: Keo
Q-factor: 53 or 55
Stack height: 11.5 mm
Cornering clearance: 31.7"
Static friction: 1.9
Adjustable release tension
Measurement location: spindle
Communicaiton: ANT+® and Bluetooth®
Communicates with the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app
Installs easily like standard pedals
Measures total power and left/right balance
Sleek design for enhanced cornering clearance
Fully integrates with Garmin cycling devices
- 120-hour battery life
- +/- 1% accuracy
- Cleat type: Keo
- Q-factor: 53 or 55
- Stack height: 11.5 mm
- Cornering clearance: 31.7"
- Static friction: 1.9
- ANT+ and Bluetooth compatible
- Individual metering for each foot
- Fully integrates into the Garmin universe
- Dual sided power metering