Single ring bolts to mount Absoluteblack chainrings to the crank arms. Bolts have torx T30 interface for greater reliability.
Which bolts you should order:
*104bcd Oval 34 / 36T
*104bcd round 32 / 34 / 36 / 38T
* 110/4 & 110/5 bcd for outer+inner ROAD Oval chainrings
* 130/5 bcd for outer+inner ROAD Oval chainrings
* 104bcd Oval 26 / 28 / 32T
* 64bcd round 26 / 28 / 30T
* 94bcd Oval 30 / 32 / 34T
* all CX Round rings
* For 30T 104bcd - bolts are included in the price of chainring already.
* For ALL CX /Gravel 1X 110/5 and 110/4bcd chainrings - bolts are included in the price of chainring already.
* For XT M8000 and XTR M9000 - use original Shimano bolts that come with crank.
* For Sram Road Oval chainrings - use original Sram bolts that come with crank.
* If you change Road inner oval chainring only and keep outer as round - use original bolts.
Important note for CX Round ring users only:
Sometimes there may be a need to file down female nuts to achieve proper fit. This is because each crank has tabs of different thickness and it is not possible to make "one fit all" solution. Bolts itself are fine.
MTB users will not have to do any modifications to bolts or nuts.
Size (Mass +/-1g):
set of 4 (6,2g), set of 5 (7,9g)
cnc machined 7075
type II anodizing